Mill-Fab was started in February 1997 as a family business. We currently employ over 25 trades people from various trades. Our team incorporates fully licensed industrial millwrights, electricians, plumbers, iron workers and certified welders with 25+ years experience in the maintenance trade.
Our mission is to be one of the most reliable industrial service providers in the business by providing millwright, fabrication and trades person services to local industries.
Our services presently meet the challenges of a varied marketplace encompassing such diverse industries as automative, chemical, food, pulp and paper, as well as steel manufacturing.
Our capabilities are as distinct as our customers including;
– Millwrights, iron workers, electricians, plumbers and maintenance management
– Specialized stainless steel fabrication
– Shift, vacation coverage and work overload
– In plant maintenance
– Bulk handling systems work
– Equipment maintenance and repair
– PLC troubleshooting and programming (Allen Bradley, Omron)
– Electrical control design
– Stainless steel conveyors
– Millwright tasks
– Machine shop services
– Structural steel fabrication
– Pipe fitting and plumbing